* based on 200 boat field
*I/WE HAVE COMPLETED THIS APPLICATION AND WE HAVE SUBMITTED THE ENTRY FEE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE TOURNAMENT. IN CONSIDERATIONS OF THE PRIVILEGES OF PARTICIPATING IN THE EVENT, I/WE WAIVE AND RELEASE THE TOURNAMENT OFFICIALS AND SPONSORING ORGANIZATIONS FROM ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS EVENT. I/WE AGREE THAT THE TOURNAMENT SPONSORS AND HOSTS SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS TO TAKE PHOTOGRAPHS, VIDEOS OR AUDIO RECORDINGS OF OURSELVES/MYSELF AND USE OF SUCH MATERIAL IN ANY LAWFUL MANNER.
*THE CITY OF SOMERSET WILL BE NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR EVENTS THAT MAY OCCUR PRIOR, DURING, OR AFTER THE BATTLE OF THE BASS EVENT TOURNAMENT.
*BY SIGNING THE ENTRY FORM, OR CALLING IN ENTRY VIA TELEPHONE OR COMPUTER GENERATED DEVICE, THE ENTRY FORM IS BINDING AND THE CITY OF SOMERSET IS NOT LIABLE FOR FRAUDULENT ENTRIES. *Refund Policy: Please see Tournament Rules section on this website, Rule 24.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
For any additional information pertaining to The Battle of the Bass Fishing Tournament, you may contact:
Associate Community Planner
Info Coming Soon
Directions for Battle of the Bass
Leaving from Burnside Marina Dock:
1. Make a left onto Highway 27
2. Turn right at light #19 (6.6 miles)
3. At the second four way stop, turn right onto Ford Drive.
4. Circle around college parking lot until stop sign and continue straight ahead.
5. Turn right into the Center for Rural Development for a total of 8.3 miles from dock to weigh-in site.
Once you have weighed-in:
1. Follow the exit signs through the parking lot.
2. Take a right onto Monticello Street
3. Turn left at stop sign towards Somerset Community College, KCTCS, for Battle of the Bass
*** You will be directed where to park and your truck and boat will be supervised by security. A shuttle service will be available to take you back to the Center for Rural Development for tournament updates. ***
For further information contact: Leslie Ikerd (606) 383-1476
It is the Responsibility of the participant to read and understand all rules prior to tournament start!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
50 Stevie Lynn Drive
Somerset, KY 42503
1 800 315 2621